Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:30pm

Before I turn out the lights and lay down to read, because lets face it, I'm not sleeping much lately, even though I am exhausted, i wanted to give today's update. So, speaking of being exhausted, when I say exhausted it doesn't mean exhausted like take a nap, I mean exhausted in a different way that I can't explain. Anyways, today I woke up with a text from Jason that said "Babe, today is not the first day, just a new day, and I love you very much. Have a great day". This made me think, that he was right, it is a new day. A new day to make it a great day, with that being said, I am grateful for the amazing support, love, and prayer that I am still getting from him, my family, my friends, and even strangers. I spoke with Kerry, someone who works for KU Med clinical trials. She was so nice, uplifting, knowledgeable, and helpful. It made me believe in people who know how to treat a stranger, show empathy to a stranger, and just give understanding. I am grateful for places like KU Med, where technology and science is being developed, and research is being done to help further knowledge into different types of illnesses. I am grateful and thankful for my Mom, who is not only my Mom, but also my best friend. And on a lighter note I am grateful for little special moments where I know my prayers were heard. It's so funny how not every prayer may be answered, but others are. It truly makes me believe that everything happens for a reason, maybe this is my reason.....to use this forum to help others.


#ADVOCATEFORYOURHEALTH

No comments:

Post a Comment