VEGAN RECIPES
As stated before I will be posting recipes that directly reflect the lifestyle change I will be making, and by making I mean SLLLOOOOOOWLY making. This is a lifestyle change and I fully understand that in order to make this stick I need to make this transition a slow process so I don't feel like I am missing out on anything. Anyways, first recipe is now posted. Stay tuned for more. Oh and I might add that I am a woman who loves meat, I mean I was raised on meat and potatoes, and some of the BEST Bar-B-Que you have ever had in your life (I am from KC, MO), but I know this is the change I need to make, so with that being said, if you are like me and love, meat, Bar-B-Que, CHEESE (hu, am I right or am I right, Cheese is AMAZE-BALLS), and all that stuff that is bad for you then the recipes I post on this blog are sure to be a hit in your eyes too! So try them out, enjoy, and most of all don't forget to, ADVOCATE FOR YOUR HEALTH!
VEGAN CHEESY GRITS
This recipe is already a favorite! Given to me by my wonderful neighbors Katie and Tommy, I love the cheese taste. I was amazed at how much it tasted like the cheesy grits I have grown to love, and I am sure you will love it too!
1 Cup Yellow Corn Grits
4 TBSP Earth Balance
1/2 Cup of Daiya Cheese
1 TBSP of Black Pepper
1 TBSP paprika
Simply cook your grits with water, or vegetable stock. Once they are cooked and the water or stock has been absorbed (they should have the consistency of mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower) add the other ingredients and then enjoy.
What a super easy side dish, or even a main dish under a veggie burger.
#AdvocateForYourHealth

No comments:
Post a Comment